This tutorial tells how to make a balloons decoration. This beautiful balloon cloud with garlands of hearts can be made for a birthday, wedding or baby shower. Write congratulations on hearts!
Hang the cloud in the right place by threading the rope through it. For such a cloud, I used 16 balls, threads, A4 colored paper and glue. If you want to make the cloud voluminous on all sides, use more balloons.
1. Inflate 10 balloons.
2. Tie the balloons in pairs, you get 5 pairs.
3. Twist two pairs of balloons together.
4. Twist another pair of balloons with balloons already twisted.
5. Now tie a pair of balloons with already twisted balls by tails.
6. Tie another pair of balloons by the tails, forming a line of tails.
7. Cloud inside.
8. Inflate the remaining balloons (possibly smaller) and tie them to the cloud on the sides, as well as cover them the "holes" in the cloud.
9. The cloud is ready.
10. For a garland, cut hearts out of colored paper.
11. Cut the threads about 1.2 meters long, I have 7 pieces.
12. Pull back about 30 cm from the top and glue the hearts on a thread, better with transparent glue.
13. Let dry and tie to the cloud from the inside.
14. Your cloud is ready. Pass the thread through it and hang it in the right place.