1. For crafts, you need 2 red sheets of A4, one green sheet of A4, a pencil, a ruler, scissors and glue.
2. Cut 10 squares 10 cm x 10 cm (or slightly less) from red paper.
3. Check the result. Take one square.
4. Fold it in half.
5. Fold again.
7. And the last time.
8. Cut the protruding tip.
9. Draw the petals (like a heart).
10. Cut along the drawn line.
11. Cut 2-3 mm.
12. Unfold. You got a circle with curly edges.
13. Do 10 such circles.
14. Wrap a circle around the handle, squeezing from the sides.
15. Apply glue to the center.
16. Glue the circle to another circle. Repeat with all the circles.
17. Let it dry.
18. Fold the top circle to the center.
19. Repeat with all circles.
20. Gently spread the flower bud.
21. You got a beautiful bud.
22. Make sepals. Take a square of at least 4 cm x 4 cm and fold it in the same way as the circles for the bud. Cut it by stepping back from the tip about 2 cm.
23. Cut off the very tip so that the stem can be inserted there.
24. fold. Cut a quarter circle.
26. Make a stem from half of A4 sheet. Twist it like in the picture, you can use a thin long object.
27. If the stalk seems thick, cut off the excess paper. Glue it.
28. Insert the stem into the sepals.
29. Spread the very tip of the stem with glue and glue it to the sepals.
30. Apply glue to the edges of the sepals.
31. Glue to the bud.
32. Cut the leaves, twist them with a pencil and glue to the stem.
33. You got a beautiful lush scarlet flower.