1. This bracelet is made of 12 threads, the colors should be matched in pairs (i.e. a maximum of 6 colors). You can weave the bracelet wider by adding colors.
2. Cut 12 threads 1 meter each (remember that the threads must have a pair in color). Put them together like in a mirror image.
3. Back down from the tip of minimum 7 cm and secure with paper tape.
4. I use small clothespins, they make the thread shorter and heavier.
5. The leftmost thread is the lead. Cross it with the next thread, tuck it down and thread it through the loop.
6. While holding the white thread, tighten the knot at the top by the lead thread. Make a second knot on the same thread.
7. Make the two knots the same leading thread on the next thread.
8. Repeat until you reach the middle.
9. Now do as in a mirror image - take the rightmost thread, cross it with the thread that lies next to it, tuck it under this thread, make a loop. Remember that the white thread must be pulled, and the leading thread should be knots. Make two knots on each thread until you reach the middle.
10. Leading purple threads met in the middle. The left purple thread is the leading one, cross another purple thread, tuck it under, make a knot. Make another knot. The row is finished, now start over.
11. Find a comfortable pose, because weaving will take some time.
12. To finish braiding the bracelet with an even edge, weave rows one knot less each time. First do not make the middle knot, then on the sides of it, etc.
13. When you done, weave the braids on both sides.
14. Tie the knots and cut off the excess.
15. You have a very beautiful friendship bracelet, even without a pattern!