1. For a decoupage style egg, you need a large napkin with patterns (three-layer napkin). Detach the top layer with the patterns from the napkin.
2. Cut out the fragments from the top layer of the napkin with which you want to decorate the egg.
3. Glue the fragments onto the egg using raw egg protein.
4. Let it dry. You got an egg with beautiful elegant drawings.
5. For a space-style egg, dye the boiled egg with blue egg paint. Let it dry.
6. When the blue paint has dried, apply another layer of violet paint on the egg by napkin with short movements.
7. When the violet paint dries, take a white paint (watercolor, gouache, toothpaste), dip a toothbrush into it and spray the egg from all sides.
8. You got a space egg (cosmos egg).
9. For a multi-color egg, wrap the boiled egg in a thin napkin and secure with an elastic band.
10. Apply the egg paints on a napkin in form of spots.
11. Gently press the napkin to the egg on all sides.
12. Let it dry.
13. Remove the napkin from the egg.
14. You got a multi-color egg.
15. For kawaii eggs, dye the boiled eggs with egg paint and let dry. Use light colors if you want to draw faces on the eggs.
16. Sketch which kawaii eggs you want to make.
17. Cut the ears out of the colored paper, adding a space for glue to them.
18. Glue the ears to the egg (I used glue stick).
19. Draw the kawaii faces on the eggs with felt-tip pens.
20. And you got funny kawaii eggs.