1. You need a thread (preferably macrame), a ruler, scissors, tape or a heavy object that will hold the bracelet on the table.
2. Pull the thread that sticks out from the side.
3. Cut 4 threads 1 meter long. If you want to make such a bracelet of 7 rows or more, then cut off 1.2 meters.
4. Back down from the edge of 5 cm and tie a knot.
5. Use paper tape or a heavy object to fasten the threads to the table.
6. I use small clothespins to facilitate weaving - they make the thread shorter and heavier.
7. Let's start weaving a bracelet. Take the left thread and cross it on top of the adjacent thread.
8. Tuck it under the thread and thread it inside the loop.
9. Tie a knot: pull the yellow thread like a string, and tighten the leading thread at the top. Make TWO such knots.
10. Now, with the same leading thread, tie TWO knots on the next thread.
11. Then tie TWO knots with the remaining thread. After that, the leading thread becomes the last in a row.
12. Take the left thread, now it becomes the leading one and repeat - tie TWO knots on each thread.
13. Find a comfortable pose, because the process will take some time.
14. When you have finished weaving, make braids on both sides.
15. Tie the knots and cut off the excess.
16. You got a friendship bracelet.