1. Measure your face and record the measurement results. Measure the face from the bridge of the nose to the chin, going a little under it.
3. Measure your face from the bridge of the nose to the ear.
5. Measure the nose from the bridge of the nose to the tip of the nose.
7. Measure the face from the tip of the nose to the ear.
9. Measure your face from the chin to the ear.
11. Record all measurements. Let's start making a pattern.
12. Draw a square where the vertical line = length from the bridge of the nose to the chin.
13. A horizontal line = length from the bridge of the nose to the ear.
14. Check the result.
15. Mark from the top side of the square down the length from the bridge of the nose to the tip of the nose and draw a line.
16. From the upper right corner, draw a line the same length as from the tip of the nose to the ear. Tilt this line down until it touches the nose level line (pink line in the picture).
17. From the upper right corner, draw a line the same length as from the chin to the ear. Tilt this line down until it touches the level line of the chin (bottom side of the square).
18. From the top right point, mark down the side of the square 5 cm. This is the length of the side of the mask near the ear, you can take 4-6 cm depending on your face.
19. Connect the dots shown in the picture.
20. Check the result.
21. Adjust the lateral line of the mask near the ear by tilting it parallel to the line from the tip of the nose to the chin. You can adjust this line later when you try on the mask.
22. Adjust the top line of the square by bending it strongly on the left side, as on the picture. This is the place for the eye.
23. Check the result.
24. The line from the bridge of the nose to the tip of the nose is too vertical. Tilt it so that the mask holds well on your nose.
25. Lightly round the lines of the mask from the nose to the chin and from the chin to the ear.
26. Draw a tuck (fold) on the underside of the mask for a better fit. This is a triangle under the convex cheeks about 1 cm high and 1 cm at the base.
27. Check the result.
28. Try a pattern on a piece of fabric - cut out two parts of the pattern and sew along the middle seam, adding +1 cm to the allowances. Try it to the face and adjust the pattern. Also add about 3 mm to the pattern on the top and bottom sides (the mask will decrease when sewing), and add 1 cm to the allowances along the contours, 2 cm to the allowances on the sides.
29. Transfer the pattern to the fabric. For a three-layer mask, you will need 6 pieces.
30. Check the result.
31. Combine two layers in one. To do this, fold two peaces on top of each other.
32. Pin them with needles and stitch them along the upper and lower sides. You will get two two-layer parts.
33. Let's make the middle seams. Lay the two-layer parts on top of each other, and the single-layer parts on top of each other.
34. Pin the needles along the middle seam and sew. You will get two parts of the mask.
35. Trim the middle seam allowances to 0.5 cm on both pieces of the mask. In uneven places, make incisions, not reaching 2-3 mm to the seam.
36. Iron the seam on all sides of both parts of the mask.
37. Decorate the mask if you want. You can do this with special fabric dye, pieces of fabric or embroidery.
38. Draw tucks on each part of the mask, you get 4 tucks.
39. Pin them with needles or thread. Sew.
40. Use iron.
41. Place the mask parts on top of each other as shown. Pin with needles the contours except one side contour. Sew while leaving one side intact.
42. Cut allowances to 0.5 cm. In uneven places, make incisions, not reaching the seam 2-3 mm. At the corners, cut the allowances obliquely, not reaching the seam 2-3 mm.
43. Turn inside out.
44. Use a long, thin object to make the corners even.
45. Use iron.
46. Pin with needles the side of the mask , tucking the allowances inward.
47. Stitch the mask along the contour.
48. Fold the sides of the mask inward 1 cm and sew along, leaving space for the elastic band. If you do not have elastic band, make fabric ties.
49. Insert the elastic band.
50. Try on the mask, adjust the length of the elastic bands. Hide the elastic knots inside the mask.
51. You have a children's mask with a better fitting.