1. You need 3 sheets of A4 paper, a pencil, a ruler, scissors and glue.
2. Cut out of A4 sheets 6 squares 14.7 cm x 14.7 cm.
3. Take one square. Fold it in half.
4. Fold the top layer down in the middle.
5. Turn over.
6. Fold down in the middle.
7. Check the result.
8. Unfold the sheet. Lay the square in front of you so that the outlined lines are perpendicular to you.
9. Fold the square in half.
10. Fold in half again.
11. Once again.
12. Fold the top layer down in the middle.
13. Turn over and repeat the previous step.
14. Unfold paper. Lay it so that the outlined lines is perpendicular to you.
15. Fold the sheet in half.
16. Fold the top layer down in the middle.
17. Turn over and repeat the previous step.
18. Fold along the outlined lines up and down alternately.
19. Check the result.
20. Now open the top of the model a bit (where two layers of paper are visible).
22. Check the result.
23. Turn the model from top to bottom.
24. Slightly open the model.
26. Slightly open the other side. Hold it down.
27. Check the result. You have the letter "M" or "W".
28. Make such shapes from all the squares.
29. Glue them together.
30. Glue the shape into a circle.
31. You got an entertaining anti-stress paper toy!