1. Cut a square out of A4 paper. To do this, fold the corner to the long side of the sheet, combining the layers, and trim the excess.
2. Fold the opposite corners, outlining the diagonal, unfold. Repeat with other corners.
3. Turn over.
4. Fold the opposite sides, outlining the middle, unfold. Repeat with other sides.
5. Check the result.
6. Turn the corner of the square toward you. Grab the side corners with your fingers, lift them up, then slide them to the middle and down.
7. Check the result. You got a rhombus.
8. Rotate model upside down.
9. Fold the right side of the top layer along the middle. Unfold back.
10. Open the right side of the top layer and flatten it along the outlined lines to the middle.
11. Check the result.Turn left the top layer and repeat the previous step. Turn the figure over and repeat. Turn left the top layer and repeat. Total 4 times.
12. Check the result.
13. Fold the sides corners of the top layer along the midline.
14. Fold the shape in half, outlining the middle line. Unfold back.
15. Unfold the corners back.
16. Lift the top layer.
17. Pull it toward you and flatten it.
18. Check the result.
19. Fold the corner up as in the picture. Turn left twice the top layers and repeat the previous 7 steps. Turn over the model and repeat. Turn left twice the top layers and repeat. Total 4 times.
20. Turn the top layer left.
21. Fold the side corners along the middle as in the picture. Turn the top layers left twice and repeat. Turn over the model, turn the top layer left, and repeat. Turn the top layers left twice and repeat. Total 4 times.
22. Check the result.
23. Bend down the petals.
24. Twist them lightly with your fingers or a pencil.
25. To make the stem, cut a piece of 10x21 cm from A4 paper.
26. Gently roll it along in the diagonal direction, starting from the corner. Use a thin object for this.
28. Glue the corner.
29. You got a stem.
30. Cut the tip of the flower.
31. Slide the stem up or down as you wish.
32. Apply a little glue so that the flower does not slip on the stem.
33. Draw long leaves.
34. Glue to the stem.
35. Twist the leaves to give a beautiful shape.
36. You got a wonderful origami iris.