This origami tutorial shows step by step how to make an origami hat. Such an origami hat is the theme of military origami for Veterans Day. A paper hat is one of the popular military crafts, and at the same time the easiest craft. If you want a paper hat to wear it on your head, then make it from a large newspaper sheet. Decorate it with military symbols.
1. Make a square from a sheet of A4 paper. To do this, fold the corner to the long part of the sheet, align the layers, and cut off the excess.
2. Fold the square in half.
3. Fold the top layer in half, turning it up.
4. Fold the top layer to the intended midline.
5. Check the result.
6. Fold upware the midline.
7. Turn over. Fold the top layer in half, outlining the middle line, then unfold.
8. Fold the top corners to the midline.
9. Fold the sides to the middle.
10. Check the result.
11. Fold the bottom side to the middle.
12. Fold in the midline, tucking the top inward. Use scissors or other items if it is difficult.
13. Check the result.
14. Spread the origami hat on the bottom, and give it a shape.
15. Decorate the origami hat with military symbols.