1. Cut a piece of 17x21 cm from sheet A4.
2. Turn it with the long side toward you.
3. Fold in half and unfold it back.
4. Fold the edge of the sheet to the midline.
5. Fold the other edge to the midline.
6. Turn over. Fold the edge of the sheet to the midline.
7. Fold the second edge of the sheet to the midline.
8. Leave 5 cm on one side and begin to unfold the curved parts to the sides as in the picture.
9. Use a ruler to fold a layer of paper in a straight line.
10. Turn over. Mark 7 cm.
11. Fold down the marked line.
12. Now you need to form the shoulders of the soldier. To do this, fold the workpiece back up, leaving a fold of 0.5 cm. Now fold it again, leaving a fold of 1 cm (like an accordion).
13. Check the result. You should get a ledge from which to form the shoulders.
14. Now you need to do a tilt of the shoulders. To do this, turn the figure over, raise the fold at the edge of the protrusion and flatten it towards the middle.
15. Check the result.
16. Check the result, the soldier has shoulders.
17. Fold the outer corners of the sleeves to make its arms appear shorter.
18. Check the result. You got the body of a soldier.
19. For the head of a soldier, you need a square with sides 6.5x6.5 cm.
20. Fold the corner of the square below the middle, as in the picture.
21. Cut a piece from a sheet of a different color to the size of the folded triangle. It will be a soldier's hat. You can skip this step if you want to colorize the hat at the end.
22. Stick the cut triangle to the folded triangle of the workpiece.
23. Turn the side corners inward as shown. Take the corner to the bottom edge, while leaving a little straight place on top (top of the head).
24. Check the result.
25. Fold the side corners inward towards the middle, forming the side contours of the face.
26. Check the result.
27. Let's make the ears. Fold a portion of the just folded triangle back.
28. Fold the acute tip of the ear back. Check the result.
29. Rear view of a soldier's head.
30. Make a visor cap. Fold the triangle part up. The visor cap is perpendicular to the face of the soldier.
31. Fold the corner of the cap visor inward.
32. Fold the acute edge of the soldier's chin.
33. Unfold part of the chin back. With this piece you need to stick the head to the body
34. Check the result.
35. Glue the protrusion under the chin with glue.
36. Glue the head to the shoulders.
37. To keep its head straight, fold a strip of paper and glue it, then glue it to the back and head of the soldier as in the picture.
38. To make the boots, take a 9x9 cm square.
39. Fold the square in half, marking the middle line. Unfold back.
40. Turn over.
41. Fold the opposite corners to each other, outlining the diagonal, and unfold back.
42. Do the same with other corners and unfold.
43. Now take the square by the sides of the midline and move your fingers first towards you, then inward, then down.
44. Check the result. You have a triangle.
45. Fold the top of the triangle to the bottom of the triangle, and unfold.
46. Lift the bottom of the triangle by the top layer and fold it towards the top.
47. Press the sides inward and upward to make the shoes as in the picture.
48. Check the result.
49. Make the boots less acute in shape. You can skip this step if desired. Fold the small triangles of the edges of the boots and unfold them back.
50. Open the boots slightly and fold the edges inwards along the lines.
51. Check the result.
52. Put the soldier's feet inside the boots and glue it.
53. Check the result.
54. Draw a face and decorate clothes.
55. Your origami soldier is ready.