1. For crafts, you need strips of paper, glue, cardboard (the basis for a greeting card), and a quilling needle that twists the paper. I made such a needle from a wooden stick - slightly narrowed it and made a sawed it in the middle of 0.5 cm.
2. Prepare the base for the greeting card - fold the cardboard in half.
3. Make a heart template and transfer it to a card.
4. Apply glue to the contour, you can use a toothpick for this.
5. Glue a strip of paper exactly along the contour.
6. Cut off the excess.
7. Repeat on the other side.
8. Now you need to curl the paper into circles. For starters, I twisted 4 strips of 32 cm and 7 strips of 21 cm. Insert the tip of a strip of paper into the hole in the quilling needle.
9. Gently roll a strip of paper.
10. Check the result. Carefully remove the paper from the quilling needle.
11. Lay out the circles inside the outline to make it beautiful. Glue them. To do this, apply glue to the place where you will stick the circle.
12. And apply glue to the tip of the paper.
13. Do this with all the circles. If you need to add glue somewhere, use a toothpick.
14. Then roll 5 strips of 16 cm each. Glue them inside the contour.
15. and 8 strips of 10 cm. Glue them inside the contour.
16. Use toothpicks to press the paper. In such small elements, I glue only the tip of the paper.
17. Roll about 30 strips of 8 cm and glue them by the tails.
18. Write a congratulation. You can get a beautiful font by putting paper on the computer screen and transferring the desired image with a pencil.
19. You got a cool greeting card.
20. You got a quilling heart.